MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Titan FC 24

Thread: Titan FC 24
View Single Post

Old 08-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I wasn't the biggest fan of Estima in his fight. I read that he said "If Diaz is ducking me, I'll go to MMA and fight him at his own game". He struggled for the takedown, caught a big punch without returning and only won because his opponent sees to enjoy the comfortable feeling of laying straight on his back. I expected more, but I suppose I have to give him some time considering that he's only 1-0 now.

I like Rumble. He looks quite good at LHW and I just hope he isn't rushed into the UFC again. This is his time to resestablish his abilities and work his way back in at a new division. He could go over to Bellator and fight Atilla Vegh, Renato Sobral in One FC or maybe go to Strikeforce and fight Gerard Mousasi, Mike Kyle, Ovince St. Preux etc. A lot of good fights for him to work his way back into the UFC with. Looking at LHW in UFC, you have a lot of guys who right this second would probably get the W over him so he has a long road to go to compete. I could see him beating Shogun though. Shogun being in contention is just a technicality to me. I see the majority of heavy handed strikers putting the nail in the coffin for him.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote