MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rowdy chimes in regards Bones vs Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I'm disappointed on a number of levels, but at the end of the day, who is ultimately responsible in the UFC organization to ensure this sort of thing doesn't happen? Who is supposed to fix these situations so we don't lose cards?

These fighters are professionals, just as many of us are. How many times can you go to the well by asking a guy to be a "company man"?

I've been in that boat, and it gets old pretty fast.

Good will only goes so far. If the UFC REALLY wanted this card to be saved, I'm sure there was an amount of money that would have saved it.

As I said, these guys are pros; they fight for $$$. Money talks.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote