MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rowdy chimes in regards Bones vs Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #30 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilify View Post
Watch this -

I love how the natural reaction of people who don't agree with jones is to discredit his character and his judgement as a professional fighter. Hmmm... THE actual fighter AND a champion? Yeah, what Jones has to say is worth a hell of a lot more than anything you bozos are peddling.

Get over it!
Yes, and? Do you have some point you're trying to make? I believe Jones made a selfish choice, but I'm more than over it at this point. His decision doesn't make him any less the reigning champion or talented fighter. There's a difference between saying Jones made a selfish choice and saying Ronda's opinion should be ignored because no one cares about women's MMA or its champions. Though obviously that glaring difference is lost on you and the gentleman above.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote