MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #1475 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
The Guardian is such a beast class in GW2.

Extremely powerful support class with tons of DPS if you use the right weapon. The staff is just ridiculous, the giant buff you can give everyone around you with the AOE globe heal and big no cooldown AOE damage for support, and then a 2H greatsword just plain demolishes DPS wise, and then you have your hybird Shield/mace or in my case shield/Scepter, which is awesome.

The game is pretty social with how the questing works, except nobody seems to want to talk to me. I mean like, a few times now I've whispered someone for some reason or another, and nobody replies. It could be because my character name is "Manly Princess" but I don't think that's it, as it has happened on a different character too.

Having a lot of fun with it.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote