MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 03:33 AM   #1480 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Really really loving GW2. Lived up to my expectations. And for a game I've been looking forward to since it was announced beyond any other game, I'm extremely happy. The way they implemented the Hall of Monuments was great (stuff done in GW1 transferred over such as item skins/mini pets/titles etc).

A few things need improving on and adding in such as Guild vs Guild, Guild Halls which they've said will come at a later date. The party system was amazing in GW1, I hope they greatly improve on the one they're currently using.

Playing a Human Elementalist. It was always the 'fun no skill' class in the first game. Not much thought behind it, and reduced to being the 'bitch role' or flag runner in GvGs. In GW2 it's extremely different. Much more complex and varied, but still insanely fun. My favourite class was Monk and Necromancer in the first game, but meh they scrapped Monk and I didn't feel Necro in the beta. Looking forward to trying out Thief as well.

My IGN = Gandalf Strongbeard
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote