MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Justice League, Flash & Wonder Woman Movies Confirmed

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 06:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Seriously, I'm ******* sick of the comic book movies. It's gone on way too long. Just because no one can write an original story. Most of them have sucked.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
That's what everybody said about Green Lantern as well. I usually put my bias glasses on and enjoy every one of them. I was really surprised how well written thwe Avengers was though. Do you like the two first Batman movies?
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D View Post
i want the deadpool movie

never been a fan of most dc superheros
At least it's coming, hope they do it right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
The only one I ever liked was the Flash, used to watch his live action tv show (that didn't last long at all) and he was kinda overdue with all those other guys getting movie after movie.
Yeah, it's tough for a character in the DC universe with characters like Superman, Batman etc.