MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Amazing Spider-Man

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 12:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rauno
Black Hippy

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I saw it. Didn't hate it but didn't like it either. It was just kind of there. Though two things did bug the shit out of me. One - the sfx on the Lizard were terrible. Two - Peter's classmates have got to be idiots to not figure out he was Spider-Man with all the crap he did in front of them.
I tend to overlook these things. Like noone realizing who Superman was because he didn't wear glasses, nobody figuring out that Hal Jordan was the Green Lantern because he wore a freakin eyething etc.

Also about the Gwem thing, how big are the chances of her surviving and finishing the movies with Peter? Everyone seems to love Emma's portrayal of her and wasn't she suppose to be Spideys endgame as well at one point?

Rauno is offline   Reply With Quote