MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Suits

Thread: Suits
View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 01:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
I'm watching the pilot now on y'all's recommendation. one thing kind of bugs me in the 1st 10 minutes.

Nobody, nobody, nobody. ever. in the history of the universe, ever got paid 25k for delivering a briefcase full of weed.

I hope the writers know lawyering better than they know weed.
ROFLZ...hahahahhhahahahahha...I think we're the only two that realized this...lolz! First off each ziplock is one full pound at $3k at most. There was like four bags, but you'd need eight bags + a qp to make it $25k. Now if it's the other stuff I can understand, but it would have made it too hardcore. The whole green theme comes into play in the later episode.

I like this show because it's fairly light. One of my favorites was Entourage. Could never get tired of watching...

PS: Good recommendation GR.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote