MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Andrei Arlovski and Tim Sylvia Meet for the Fourth Time at One FC 5

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 02:15 AM   #34 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Bah I'm not excited but I am willing to say that these 2 fighters could be picked up for pennies on the dollar one would think.

I'm thinking if Morcraft, Jonson, Russow and a few others can be called worthy of the UFC brand, why not Arlovski and Sylvia?

Funny part is they would bring in more interest than quite a few of the fighters at the bottom. Have them fight mid level fighters that match up stylistically after a win or two maybe you do Struve vs Arlovski or Sylvia vs Kongo undercard or on fox idk.

I just think he could use them and if you're better than the last place HW in the UFC and the price is right, then he should be out and you should be in.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote