MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 07:48 AM   #1488 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Just finished Episode 3 of the walking dead.

I..just....wow.

Like.... holy shit. This episode is easily 10/10, best one so far, best damn gaming experience I've played this year, I'm absolutely floored....crazy shit, man. It's the most depressing of all of them, man it tugs on your emotions like crazy, like I don't even want to replay it cause of the shit that happens in it, but at the same time any game that can make you feel that way is pure excellence.
Fuk it, I'm buying a PS3 JUST to play this game.

In googling to see if it was a Playstation game, I see that they're making a FPS version next year. The actual gaming experience isn't what will make it great, it's the communication and options you get with wide arrays of survivers. Fingers crossed...

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote