MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brendan Schaub Plans To Test His ‘Weak Chin’ Against Lavar Johnson

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
hatedcellphones
Flyweight

hatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level now
Brendan Schaub Plans To Test His ‘Weak Chin’ Against Lavar Johnson

Quote:
Brendan Schaub comments on his next bout against Lavar Johnson. The bout is set to take place at UFC on Fox 5 Dec. 8, 2012 from Key Arena in Seattle, Washington.

Schaub has been finished in his past two bout via knockout. Firstly losing to Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira at UFC 134 in Brazil the loss was then followed another first round knockout loss to Ben Rothwell.

Following the losses Schaub’s chin has been called into question. However in his next bout against the hard hitting Lavar Johnson he plans to answer those questions and prove his doubters wrong.

“I think it’s good to control your own destiny. I just throw a name out there. He’s had three fights in the UFC and two Knockouts of the Nights. His sole loss is to Struve. I think people are scared of him. I think it’d be a good fight. Lavar hits hard. For me, yeah people say I have a weak chin, so this would solidify my place. But I fight at heavyweight. Everyone hits hard.”
http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/0...ews-35440.html

My advice to Schaub would be to go down to Men's Wearhouse and get a really nice suit tailored to his specifications a week or so before the fight. If he's really planning to "Test his chin" against Johnson, he's a dead man.
hatedcellphones is offline   Reply With Quote