MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - One of my heroes defends Jon Jones

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtwizzy2k5 View Post
It's funny how when Pat Miletich says this people starting applauding him. I've been saying that exact thing since day 1 and anybody who is a freethinker and doesn't buy into Dana White's narrative like a sheep can see that the reality of the situation was not the calamity it had been made out to be.

Props to Miletich, Bendo, and King Mo for keeping it real and recognizing the truth. Hopefully everybody else will slowly come to terms and stop giving Bones so much unwarranted grief.
I don't think people who think otherwise are sheep, but if you think this way, I am pretty sure that makes you narrow minded.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is online now   Reply With Quote