MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans wants Anderson Silva at 185!!

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 11:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
You've not seen him fight since 2009 have you? It's okay, judging from the Chris Weidman threads you're not the only one who doesn't watch the fights.
I've seen all of Rashad's fights and nothing he has done makes me think he beats Silva. I think he - just like every other fighter that was supposed to beat Silva - loses.