MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 21 MMA Ring Girls who have posed nude.

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 05:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Logan Stanton?!! Really? Surprised she has but Edith hasn't lol
Yeah same. This article made me realize how lucky we are to have Arianny and Palmer. Il take that cute look over whatever

Ashley Salazar

was any day of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
lol, I saw that article today and didn't post it since I wasn't sure if the thread would get closed or not lol. But Logan Stanton was mega hot, and Liz Eidth was probably not around long enough. Didn't she get cut for getting too wasted and missing UFC 100 or something along those lines?
Yeah im not quiet positive myself. But im not linking to any nudity so i think it should be fine. I mean who decides how many links away nudity has to be for it to be allowed??? I can link to cagepotato and 2-3 links in people could be looking at these pictures...

Yeah i think you are right. She said she was sick but rumors came out she was just wasted and got too hung over.

What was the girl with the curly blonde hairs name??? I always really liked her but she wasnt around for long. She made a comment about Koscheck pretending to be poked in the eye and then soon after got let go. But i really did like her look.

Btw

Am i the only one that thinks Brittney palmer looks like the girl from Rizzoli and Isles??? Or atleast like Mother and Daughter??

Sasha

Brittney

SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote