MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 06:56 AM   #1502 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
What's new about the patch? I started playing WoW again a week ago, but haven't played with the new patch.
The whole talent system was revamped among other things. It isn't really bad, but I play a Mage and Arcane Mages are completely broken until we have access to out level 90 talents which won't be here until MoP.

But a lot of the good changes came such as account wide mounts, companions and achievements. AOE looting, etc...

They also put in the changes to make PVE gear almost useless in pvp which is awesome.

So yeah I am kind of just complaining about my class, but it is true. I can't go into a fight without running out of mana within a minute until level 90. Not switching to fire spec either. Tired of going back and forth based on who blizz likes the most every month.

Sent from my iPhone using VerticalSports

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote