MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones called Dana to tell Chael to stop picking on him.

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 07:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Must be rough to heavily dislike him, seeing as his going to mess up everyones favorite LHW's. His always seemed like an emotional guy so i'm not surprised.
Hey, I'm a guy who is/was a Jones fan. I say is because I'll still watch the guy fight any day... but with the recent events, it takes beyond a stretch to even attempt to support the guy.

It seems now the only people who admit to being Jones fans even have to admit he's done some "questionable" stuff to say the least lately. Then the ones with blinders on post paragraph after paragraph (as if more typing means they are correct). Even deep down they know he made a total bitch move.

If the OP was correct, it's just one more nail in the coffin for Jon Jones the person as far as I'm concerned. Jon Jones the fighter will continue to accomplish greatness.

Jones really went to Dana to ask him to stop Chael from teasing him? Really? One of the most dominate LHW's ever did this? Grow up dude.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote