MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'Like Water' Anderson Silva full documentary

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 12:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Syko View Post
is anything filmed with a camera a "documentary" these days? because thats all this is, theres no point or meaning to it, its just someone following him around with a camera for a period of time and thats it. You dont even find out that much about his life, Its like he didnt even want the cameras there most of the time. Am not saying its not interesting to watch, because i still kind of enjoyed because am a fan, but it certainly wasnt a documentary, not to me anyway.
Actually yes. A simple camera can produce a video documentary not only these days but since day one where not even sounds were recorded.
A documentary is intended to show facts of the real life, with real people (not actors) and that is what this movie is all about.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

McConaughey owns DiCaprio
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote