MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Fitch: "To teach just to get ahead on money"

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 01:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Jon Fitch: "To teach just to get ahead on money"

(The band is there to keep you awake)

For the most part its a very typical Jon FITCH!! interview. He talks about Bj Penn for a little while and his opponent. I did laugh when he said

"He is inexperienced so i want to take him to the deep waters and see how well he can swim"

*Shocker*

Jon Fitch is planning to take someone in to the later rounds??? Could anyone have foreseen this turn of events???

I was surprised at what he says the last 30 seconds of the video. I didnt expect someone like Jon Fitch to struggle with money.

The guy is 13-2-1 in the UFC. That is a total of 16 fights with the UFC.

With wins over

Josh Burkman
Thiago Alves (x2)
Diego Sanchez
Akihiro Gono
Mike Pierce (Is it weird that his 3 losses in the UFC are to Fitch,Koscheck and Johny Hendricks lol?)
Ben Saunders

He does not have any amazing wins and he isnt exciting but still i figured he wins enough to not have to worry about money when trying to train.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote