MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'Like Water' Anderson Silva full documentary

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 02:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soakked View Post
Anderson called that he was going to submit Chael in their first fight in the weeks before during training with Nog. You can see for yourself around 23:48 into the video.
Dont you think that would have been a common thing to say???

I know alot of people here said that Chael is a joke of a fight and Anderson would submit him whenever he likes.

So personally i dont see anything that stands out about that. Especially if he is talking to NOG his JJ coach.

Il never believe that Anderson would have accepted losing the championship if he does not get a submission win. IF that is what people are trying to get at from this video.

Im sure he went in expecting to Submit Chael (That was his gameplan) since that would have been the best gameplan against Chael. Path of least resistance and all.
But then when he saw "Oh sht i might not be able to submit this guy after all" im sure he would have gone for the KO if he could have to prevent getting a loss and losing the title and money/sponsors.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote