MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Fitch: "To teach just to get ahead on money"

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 03:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
WestCoastPoutin
Featherweight

WestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He Crosses
I think you've been posting too much about the same fighter in the past few days.

Re-read your post brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post

(The band is there to keep you awake)

For the most part its a very typical Jon Jones interview. He talks about Bj Penn for a little while and his opponent. I did laugh when he said

"He is inexperienced so i want to take him to the deep waters and see how well he can swim"

*Shocker*

Jon Fitch is planning to take someone in to the later rounds??? Could anyone have foreseen this turn of events???

I was surprised at what he says the last 30 seconds of the video. I didnt expect someone like Jon Fitch to struggle with money.

The guy is 13-2-1 in the UFC. That is a total of 16 fights with the UFC.

With wins over

Josh Burkman
Thiago Alves (x2)
Diego Sanchez
Akihiro Gono
Mike Pierce (Is it weird that his 3 losses in the UFC are to Fitch,Koscheck and Johny Hendricks lol?)
Ben Saunders

He does not have any amazing wins and he isnt exciting but still i figured he wins enough to not have to worry about money when trying to train.
WestCoastPoutin is offline   Reply With Quote