MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'Like Water' Anderson Silva full documentary

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 03:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
Sideways we have been at this for years, your telling me you are going to deny how bad Silva's striking looked that night? Even on the ground compare the 1st round of the second fight there is a huge difference.

The one thing I will agree with is he was hurt in the first fight. I believe he meant to submit him, however as the fight prolong it became a fight and he was trying to knock him out. However I don't believe he tried to defend any takedowns or anything in the first fight. He pretty much just took everything from Sonnen, barely active on the ground,etc.
Im not going to Deny how bad Silvas striking looked that night but i think its because Sonnen brought the fight to him and never let him get space or his rhythm going.

You dont believe he tried to defend any takedowns?? really..? I mean you could tell he attempted to defend the takedowns. I think he did defend a couple even.

I also do believe he was injured. But i think it was Sonnen that injured him. Or atleast made the injury worse.

Anyway yeah without any "definite" proof its unlikely either of us will change our opinions. We both know the same info on the situation and thus neither can surprise the other with "new" argument. Its just what you believe is more plausible i guess.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote