MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones called Dana to tell Chael to stop picking on him.

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 08:19 PM   #62 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
You're joking right? You really think if I went up to JJ and called hima bitch he would get himself sent to jail by attacking me? You know that if you are trained it is considered assault with a deadly weapon right? You giggle but your comments make me giggle more. Someone like JJ is literally the safest person to call a bitch. He has everything to lose.
This actually isn't true. The whole training=deadly weapon originated with boxing promoters. They'd have a "cop" show up at a press conference and certify one fighter's hands as a deadly weapon. In truth there are only like 3 states that can even classify training as a deadly weapon and not one of them has ever prosecuted someone on that basis.

In the eyes of the law assault is assault. You may get a harsher sentence because of your training but it will still be the same crime random guy A off the street gets charged with. I learned all of this the fun way.