MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shane Carwin vs, Roy Nelson TUF 16 Finale Headliner

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 03:46 AM   #26 (permalink)
CupCake
-Team Tate-

CupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtwizzy2k5 View Post
I hope this is sarcastic, we literally just saw this on the last TUF with Cristiano Marcello.
TUF is completely and utterly stale, I haven't seen an exec drag a reality show out this long since the Real World. It fails as a recruitment tool for good fighters and it fails as entertaining TV; like another poster before has mentioned, they really need to pick one and stick with it: either be a recruitment method or entertainment, but dont half-ass both!
Why do I need to be sarcastic to say this?

I'm not meaning it like it's the first time we've all seen a BJJ do MMA. I mean it like, every BJJ guy makes the transition to MMA with varying degrees of success, I'm interested to see how Diffley does at this level.

I should have been clearer

VIPFFL: Miesha Tate//Ronda Rousey//Mike Pyle//Ian McCall//Rick Hawn
CupCake is offline   Reply With Quote