MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones called Dana to tell Chael to stop picking on him.

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #65 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Getting into a fight with a strip club security guard when I was 17 and boxing regularly. I wasn't trying to get in to the club - not that anyone except for those who know of this strip club will believe that. Words were exchanged and he decided to try and prove how hardass he was. I beat him down pretty bad and the whole time the cops are there he was ranting about how it was assault with a deadly weapon cause I was a boxer. I was 17 and didn't know any better so I was scared shitless... until the cops took me into the private interview room and showed me security footage showing him attacking me first, laughing at him getting beaten down, and then explaining how the whole assault with a deadly was bullshit.

After letting me sit in a holding cell for 6 hours. Dicks.