MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bourne Legacy

Thread: Bourne Legacy
View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Why would you expect anything form this movie? The previews looked awful. Jeremy Renner is not a particularly good actor. The Hurt Locker - in and of itself not a particularly good movie despite it's Best Picture Oscar - gave him an undeserved reputation in acting.

Hell he was easily the weakest part of Avengers.

And do not take the advice to see Savages! It was ultra violent but it was also ultra awful. One of the worst movies I've seen all year and I've seen Magic Mike*.

*not of my own volition.