MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 151: Source Says Jon Jones Almost Paid The Fighters Their Purses

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I don't care for Jones that much but I still support his move. It wasn't him "bitching out" it was the champion keeping his word. Dana and co. should not have even considered Fhael as an opponent after their most dominant LHW just made it clear he wouldn't allow Sonnen to cut everyone in line to a title shot. That fight was win win for Fhael. Even if he lost, he could've campaigned immediately for a rematch with a proper camp. Two big paychecks for a guy who'd easily get mopped by half the division he got to skip over for a title shot? Give me a break. I'd fight Jones on a days notice for that kind of scratch. Am I suddenly the baddest man alive and uncrowned king of the UFC's light-heavyweight division? Hardly.
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote