MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "SONNEN SAYS" Rare Chael shirt only 500 made.

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 08:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
http://www.mmawarehouse.com/Punch-Bu...6-F8ADF36DEA0C

this one is only 10bucks now.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emericanaddict View Post
They won't ship to my UK address . May have it shipped to my family in America and then over to me though.
If your interested and tight on money you can ship it to me and then il ship it to you. I work for FedEx Express and get like a 70% discount or something. Then just reinburst me for however much it costs me to get it to you. Shipping international aint cheap. Itl cost you 2-3x the value of the shirt by the time you are done lol. Depending if you do Priority overnight, Standard, 2day international, 5 day international. Etc.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote