MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "SONNEN SAYS" Rare Chael shirt only 500 made.

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 08:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
BrianRClover
Welterweight

BrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By All
I actually kind of dig that shirt

Man! Sonnen spent the better part of two years attacking my favorite fighter of all time, a man who I think had earned and deserves respect. Having said that, I cannot deny the man's genius no matter how much the whole thing pissed me off!! He's coming off a loss at MW and is now the most talked about LHW contender. If the UFC is smart they will give him two fights that they can push as big challenges (that really aren't) and fast track him to the title. Forrest is a good start, I think at this point Chael will work Forrest over pretty bad.

Jones Vs. Sonnen could be as big or even bigger than either Silva pay per view by the time this is done!
BrianRClover is offline   Reply With Quote