MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #1514 (permalink)
Rauno
Black Hippy

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
I'm still playing DCUO pretty hard and grinding for that gear. Also about to try Sleeping Dogs, i'm excited about this game. (thank you Budhi). If Emma Stones' character isn't a love possibility though, i'm going to be devastated.

Edit: I love Sleeping Dogs but it always manages to piss me off.

1. The lockpicking, it indicates me to use the left mouse click when in fact i had to use a left arrow. How am i supposed to know that.
2. The shooting, it took me some time to get used to the whole camera using with the mouse. The whole thing was a bit off for me at the start. Now i actually get to the shooting part for the first time, move the mouse half an inch and the camera turns a whole 90 degrees. Wtf.
3. The display option is bugged and it won't save my custom preferences the way it should. Luckily there's a trick for it.

After a few hrs i still go back to the game though since the overall gameplay and story are still great.

Rauno is online now   Reply With Quote