MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 151: Source Says Jon Jones Almost Paid The Fighters Their Purses

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #25 (permalink)
Ryan1522
Featherweight

Ryan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
So he would have paid them as long as they promised in writing not to talk about how much of a bitch he was being... and then later told the whole world that he would have helped these men pay their bills that they cannot because of his decision except that they were critical of him...

At this point I don't give a **** how good of a fighter he is I am done with Jon Jones. This is too much bitchery. It is a veritable Black Mass celebrating the furthest depths of his bitchcraft. He is an amazingly talented competitor but he is also the biggest whining, condescending, hypocritical bitch in mma.

At this point I'm wondering why you're taking all of this 'bitchery' so hard.

How has the cancellation of UFC 151 negatively impacted your life?

Did you have tickets to the event?

Did your dog die in shock of the news?

I can only speculate because your level of disgust seems to suggest that this series of events that Jones is responsible for has in some way, shape, or form brought devastation to your life.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just trying to understand the noticeable distraught feeling to your post.

Edson Barboza
Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Jon Jones
Gabriel Gonzaga
Brandon Thatch

2014 Superfight Advocate

Jones vs Silva
Ryan1522 is offline   Reply With Quote