MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - An index of the Jon Jones Threads

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I'm not sure I get the point of this thread.

Obviously there's a lot of stuff going on with the Jones situation, hell it seems everyday he says something stupid or someone else in the fight business talks about him/the situation, so articles are posted and made and then discussed.

Why is this thread even here? We could do this to any news situation, how many Chael vs. Anderson threads did we have? How many Rashad vs. Jones threads? There are always a lot of threads on a specific subject when it's news and there's a lot of information coming out about it. It creates traffic and discussion.

Also, repeat threads happen, close them/merge them and move on, what's the big deal?

Weird that this is being stickied.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin