MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who Do You Think Would Be The Champ at 195lbs?

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 02:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
3DLee
Baddest Man Alive

3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now
Who Do You Think Would Be The Champ at 195lbs?

This is of course all hypothetical, but feel free to use MMath if you choose. I'll just pick my favorites

:::The only 2 rules, please pick from currently signed UFC fighters that could likely make 195, and please DO NOT pick from current champions:::

The UFC doesn't that often schedule catch weight fights on purpose. But when they do, they have in recent history usually been at 195 lbs. I believe that the 195 lb weight class would be fun. I believe that the top of the heap at 195 lbs would look something like this:
Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Vitor Belfort.

Who do I think would be the champ you ask? I'm sticking with Hendo until he retires. Then I would see it kind of round robin style changing hands between the rest.

What are your thoughts?
3DLee is offline   Reply With Quote