MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Karate

Thread: Karate
View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 05:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
If you like the training, stay with the training. If you don't like the tournaments, just go to other tournaments. It shouldn't be a problem to participate in kickbox, Muay Thai or MMA tournaments if you want to. If at those Karate tournaments there are certain rules, you either accept them or look for something else.
Yeah I'll continue and see how it goes. At least I won't be let down in the future. In sparring I prefer to go to war and have a great fight as opposed to keeping everything slow and working on jab/body straight. I guess it's something I need to work on myself.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is online now   Reply With Quote