MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #332 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
The last couple of weeks I have rolled 2-3x a week and trained MT twice a week. My work schedule has been different every single week. I still walk my dog, but I'm concerned that running, hands down my favorite form of cardio, has fallen by the wayside a bit. I will be doing my best to remedy that. My department manager knows that I plan on substitute teaching in addition to this job, and hopefully my schedule will regulate accordingly, as it did last year.

One of the judoka I used to train with is now taking classes at my BJJ gym to step up her newaza. She is about a year younger than older swplet and a beast. It's great fun to train with her and she is not at all afraid to wreck me, which generally helps me improve.

I have paid and registered for the Sattrachan Surachai Sirisute (Ajarn Chai) seminar in Buffalo this coming Saturday and I'm excited as sh!t.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote