MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - taking another look at the end of chucks reign....

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Chuck was punch drunk halfway into his career and had there not been a ref to stop Jackson he would have beat liddell to death KO/TKO its all the same.

I'm a big fan of Chuck and so is my 10 year old daughter. I take nothing away from his accomplishments but who the hell knows what would have happened, I sure as hell didn't see Wandy and Chuck going to a decision...

In his prime before the TBI, knee injuries and the drugs I'd have put it all down on Leddell to beat any of the guys mentioned.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote