MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Labour Day present from the UFC - Three great fights + a few extras
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2012, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Wink Labour Day present from the UFC - Three great fights + a few extras

Free fights are the greatest fights - so here you go!

First up is Silva vs. Sonnen II: Watch Silva defending his middleweight crown against his stiffest challenger ever, for the second time!

Second is Jon Jones vs. Rampage Jackson: Watch Jones defend his light heavyweight belt against former champion Rampage Jackson!

Last but not least, Dan Henderson vs. Michael Bisping: Watch history in the making as one of the most legendary KO's in UFC history goes down!

Bonus fights!

Though not official - here's another few fights for you guys

Maricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Jon Jones: Watch as Jones steps up and challenges Shogun for his light heavyweight title!

Also - Anderson Silva vs. Dan Henderson: Take a look back at Hendo's first comeback in the UFC as he takes on the middleweight champion, Anderson Silva!

Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort: Watch as this heated rivalry comes to it's conclusion - and a beautiful KO happens as well!

Anderson Silva vs. Yushin Okami: Anderson Silva defends his UFC title in his home country of Brazil for the first time ever!

Forrest Griffin vs. Rampage Jackson: Watch as these two warriors battle it out for the light heavyweight championship!

Forrest Griffin vs. Maricio "Shogun" Rua: An American Brawler takes on a deadly Brazilian striker - sit back and enjoy the fireworks!

Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar I: As The Ultimate Fighter season one came to a close, these fighters met in the finals in what was to become a defining fight for it's time!

I just stumbeled upon the bonus fights, so I wanted to share with you guys Free fights are the best thing ever!!

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!

Last edited by Budhisten; 09-03-2012 at 03:02 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome