MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #1516 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Two things:

1. The new Skyrim DLC is out now for 360, it's 5 bucks and it allows you to buy a large piece of land and build a house (huge one) from the ground up, adding rooms as you see fit, adding this and that, a garden, a trophy room, editing and messing with the house. Allows you to adopt children and stuff, etc.

2. Black Mesa is offically launched this month I think on the 14th. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a complete reconstruction of the original Half-Life with the very best the source engine has to offer - it looks amazing and it's free to anyone who owns the original Half-Life.

As for what I'm playing, I ordered Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010 and waiting for that to come in.
Do you know if the same update is available on PS3 for the same price? I don't have net access here at the house so ill have to pack it to the inlaws but it sounds worth the hassle.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote