MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #1520 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapshot View Post
Do you know if the same update is available on PS3 for the same price? I don't have net access here at the house so ill have to pack it to the inlaws but it sounds worth the hassle.
The Skyrim DLC or Black Mesa? The Skyrim DLC is 360 only for the first month, and Black Mesa is PC only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
That's all well and good, but I want a bleeding HL3 announcement already. The wait is becoming unbearable.
It really is, although valve recently announced they are officially working on a new gaming console, or maybe not console but "hardware" to jump innovation in gaming, and most assume HL3 will come out alongside that hardware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Can't wait for Black Mesa, something to keep me occupied until HL3 and Portal 3
Same, it's going to be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
So it will it be exactly like Half-Life, just with better graphics then? Personally I don't like it, Half-Life is a holy grail for PC gamers and shouldn't be messed with.
It's Half-Life with better graphics, animations, and new voice acting for the characters. The game is 100% the same otherwise.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote