MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 02:25 AM   #1529 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
Great games can have great graphics, but great games can also have sub-par graphics... After a lot of years I've learned that the graphics of a game are pretty insignificant in how much I'll actually enjoy it.

For example, I hate when people look at Minecraft (The fact that I play that game a lot has nothing to do with my reference, the graphics do) and say: "That can't be any good, just look at it."

Those people are just graphic whores - great games will always be great games, awesome graphics or not

Look at Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Skyrim - then look at Minecraft, Super Marion Bros, Final Fantasy VI and so on... Who cares about graphics, I like games that I get emotionally attached to - and that happens through great storytelling and great gameplay, not graphics

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline   Reply With Quote