MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #1547 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Not sure what kind of games you want me to list, so I'll give examples for both.

Games that I don't like but have great graphics are Half Life 2, anything with a "Cry" (Crysis, FarCry) and Assassins Creed (the graphics made me buy it, it was boring and extremely repetitive).

The one game with high end graphics I like is Battlefield 3. But that's a multiplayer game so it doesn't really count I think.

edit: Add Bioshock 3 to the great graphics and like list. Maybe it's just today's game industry but I feel graphics has taken over and gameplay was left behind.
I don't like Crysis games either, or FarCry, nore do I like Assassin's Creed, actaully. I also don't like Halo series, LBP series, I thought Heavy Rain was average at best.

It doesn't have anything to do with the graphics, some games appeal more to others. In fact, it sounds like most of your issues are first person games, "Cry" games, Bioshock, Half-Life 2 - maybe you are sick of FPS games in general. I personally don't like them anymore, the only FPS I plan to get into next is Half-Life 3 whenever that comes out.

As for what I'm playing, I ordered Rapala Pro Fishing 2010 like 5 days ago and it left Phoenix and has reached Union City 2 days back, it's taking forever, I'm hoping an update shows up later today saying it's here or in Eureka, which means it'll be here tomorrow.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote