MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #1551 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Wow.. this discussion has went alot further then i thought it would go lol.

Let me make it simple on my part.

I dont dislike Graphics. Just IN MY OPINION alot of the games that try to have the best graphics tend to mess up on gameplay. And they try so hard to make the game look life like that it actually ends up looking awkward and cheesy. Iv played so many MMOs and the best ones are always the one with average graphics. The one that go for those superb graphics tend to be average at every other aspect.

Some of the best OVERALL games imo are still on the ps1. There is some amazing games on the browser i like. I love star craft 1 and 2. One of the better MMOs imo are MMOs like "Runes of Magic" or "Monster and Me". I think MapleStory is an awesome game. I think League of Legends is awesome.

So simply put

Graphics dont harm a game but the games with amazing graphics tend to lack gameplay IN MY OPINION.

This discussion is absolutely opinion based.

Hell i consider Tetris to be in my top 10 favorite games out there.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote