MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #1556 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
I couldn't careless about the mod that is being released by some other company. I just want Half Life 3 to come out. What the hell is taking Valve so long? Are they making another lousy Duke Nukem game or what?
? Valve didn't make Duke Nukem, lol. Gearbox finished it up (although I suppose the confusion is understandable as Gearbox has worked on many projects with Valve).

Anyway Valve has always been a very "it's done when it's done" type company which I think is a good thing. Nothing worse than a great concept ruined by a deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Is it?

I knew they were changing out everything in regards to graphics/animations/voices, but all the levels/gameplay/screenshots I've seen have looked very close to the original.

Maybe there's new footage out there I haven't seen, the last batch of footage I saw was like 3-4 years ago.
Sorry, missed this earlier. Yeah, the overall feel of the game will be the same and it certainly retains the look, but I've read in interviews that they will be changing stuff, not limited to the things I mentioned. I'll try to track down some of them for you.