MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones.

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
SmackyBear
Bantamweight

SmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For Greatness
I'm not going to speculate, just reiterate something.

Jon wrestled at an Iowa community college, and was offered a scholarship at Iowa State. But right afterwards, he found that his girlfriend was pregnant and didn't go. He left college to make money to support his new family. None of that is a secret, I've read it multiple times from SI to MMA websites.

This tease is probably like a Dana White tweet about big news. It'll end up being about something stupid, like leaving a commitment to Iowa State...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLander View Post
I've heard a similar quote but did Sonnen get it wrong? Sounds like he meant "Stop lying about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you"?
Yeah, it's an old applause line politicians use. Your recollection is the way I've always heard it said, but Chael's phrasing still works. I think it was also in one of the Wall Street movies, though I could be mistaken.