MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #23122 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I'm in a money spending mood. Been on Amazon the last hour just trying to find something that interests me so I can buy it. I love the "wait" for a package to come in, tracking it, waiting for it - more importantly, I'm freaking bored the last week or so and I want a new toy to play with.

I've been sending my friends texts for the last week, fully unaware that for some reason nobody is getting them. Google works on it, YouTube, Netflix, the app store, everything works perfect so I assumed the phone was working, and thought people are just busy/forgetting to respond/whatever - no, my phone is apparently not sending texts/calls out, I need to call in and talk to someone tomorrow or the next day whenever I find time.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin