MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones.

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 01:57 AM   #29 (permalink)
jooshwa
MMA Fanatic

jooshwa is a glorious beacon of lightjooshwa is a glorious beacon of lightjooshwa is a glorious beacon of lightjooshwa is a glorious beacon of lightjooshwa is a glorious beacon of lightjooshwa is a glorious beacon of lightjooshwa is a glorious beacon of lightjooshwa is a glorious beacon of lightjooshwa is a glorious beacon of lightjooshwa is a glorious beacon of lightjooshwa is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Iv been one of the most vocal about my disdain for Jon Jones but if its something really personal then i wish Chael keeps it to himself. I might have to jump of the Chael Train if its something completely distasteful and not funny. Iv done some really messed up things in highschool i am not proud off. And id be extremely upset if it got out to my group off friends. Much less millions and millions of people...
Finally i was waiting for someone to say something like this. Jon maybe a fighter and his name may be out there for everyone to talk about but he also is a human and people make mistakes. Sure he isn't the greatest person out there but the world has way worse people the Jon Jones. If its some really personal stuff keep that stuff out of the news cause that can ruin lives. No need to bring it into media whats the point? Get under a guys skin? whats that going to do? Jon would still wreck him 99 out of 100 fights.
jooshwa is offline   Reply With Quote