MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones.

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 05:16 AM   #31 (permalink)
marcthegame
Super Heavyweight

marcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Iv been one of the most vocal about my disdain for Jon Jones but if its something really personal then i wish Chael keeps it to himself. I might have to jump of the Chael Train if its something completely distasteful and not funny. Iv done some really messed up things in highschool i am not proud off. And id be extremely upset if it got out to my group off friends. Much less millions and millions of people...
As much as I agree with the personal stuff, are you forgetting that Jon Jones called Chael a racist, thug, and a criminal?

Here is an exact quote of Jon Jones words, the Bold part I found interesting:

“Chael Sonnen? He’s a punk. He’s a thug,” Jones said. “He calls himself the ‘American Gangster’ and he ratted on all of his friends in the money laundering situation. And he calls himself gangster? That’s not gangster. The guys a straight punk that uses his mouth. He won’t be remembered in history because he loses. People remember in history the winners, not people with big mouths.”

Remember Jones's view on snitching?