MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones.

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 05:49 AM   #37 (permalink)
marcthegame
Super Heavyweight

marcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Iv already made a post laughing about Jon Jones calling someone a snitch.

But isnt all that already out in the open??? None of those insults seemed that "personal" to me anyway. Chael is going out there making a joke out of the fact that he got caught Money Laundering. So its kinda open game when you do that.

And if you read my quote

By that i mean something really personal. Like that rumor that he gang banged a girl and got her pregnant.

If its something like Jon Jones smokes weed or snitched on someone for whatever then i really dont care. To me that would just be funny... the guy admitting to snitching on people smoking pot, smoking pot himself. That isnt along the lines of distasteful for Chael to put out there imo. If its something along those lines then thats something Jones brought on himself by constantly lying to people.

Im really talking about "Personal" stuff. Like if Jones had an underage girlfriend while being in college or w/e. Maybe she was 17 and he was 19. To me that should be personal.
Is it out in the open/ facts that chael Ratted on his everybody involved in the money laundering thing to get a reduce sentence? An informant is a serious/personal matter, Jones pretty much said he was one.