MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones.

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 05:09 AM   #41 (permalink)
marcthegame
Super Heavyweight

marcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
I think Jones was over exaggerating a bit.

I think everyone involved just plead guilty and told the truth. So Chael did drop names but it wasnt in a "snitching" manner. I think that is pretty common.
Here is the thing Chael did not do that money laundering thing alone. The other guys had a jail term.

He agreed to cooperate with the investigation in a plea bargain. The thing is Jon Jones pretty much put that personal fact on blast. There is no telling what Chael did exactly to get that plea bargain or what his cooperation was. However Jones Jones flat out said the man ratted out on all his friends.