MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is tuf running thin?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
UFC86
Bantamweight

UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.
Is tuf running thin?

I looked over at the casts of tuf 16 and tuf slammers and I gotta say I was less then impressed. I don't see anybody on either of the seasons that will be a mainstay in the UFC, let alone top 10.
I think it's great to give these guys training and give them the opportunity of a lifetime, but I think viewership will drop or at least interest will drop

Sam Alvey is a solid MMA veteran, Jesse Barrett Jason South and Lev Magen are undefeated. Maybe also Kevin "Give Me Your Lunch Money" Nowaczyk is a good prospect. The other fighters seem like complete cans.
From the slammers it seems they got some undefeated fighters that only fought in Australia

Anybody elses impressions?