MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones.

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #58 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
It's amazing how people have already fabricated group sex, harems, abandoned orphans and weed central in their mind, pointing out Jones' hypocrisy and congratulating themselves on judging him WITHOUT KNOWING A THING. All on a random tweet from a notorious troll. He could be talking about a sandwich left behind for all you guys know, or more likely some random ex-gf he dumped, or absolutely nothing and just some crap he's going to make up.

Looks like the closet racists and nutjobs of the world have finally found a nice scapegoat. You guys are the hypocrites here, not jones, at least until anything actually comes out. Something verifiable and not just chael nonsense.
Stop being so sensitive. I was referencing an actual interview in which Jones referred to Sonnen as a rat, which makes him an incredible hypocrite in that he himself has admitted to being a narc. Nothing about my sentiments is fabricated or speculation. A man who admits to being an informant yet rags on others for 'naming names' is a hypocrite plain and simple. If you'd really like to dispute his being a hypocrite in that regard, then have at it. And best of luck, because you'll need it.

Besides, it doesn't really matter what Sonnen produces. Evidence already exists that Jones is at least a bit of a scumbag, and Chael doesn't need to contribute to that reality. Unless of course you'd like to debate the existence of that little thing called a DUI. Getting behind the wheel of a car whilst drunk off of your arse and putting the lives of innocent people in danger makes you all kinds of stupid. For Jones to point the finger at anyone about their dodgy pasts is laughable. I don't condone what Sonnen has done, but his transgressions didn't put anyone in immediate physical peril. That Jones crashed into a pole and not an innocent family doesn't make his actions any less disgusting, and he ought to remember that before he calls out anyone.

I don't need to 'know Jon Jones' to know that he's a self confessed narc and a known drunk driver.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote